Find Your Ring Size
HOW TO FIND YOUR RING SIZE
We at Lover’s Rock realise that it is not always possible to know the ring size of your loved ones finger. So, to makes things easy, we have provided you with a few options to ensure you find the correct finger size:
- Measure an existing ring by using the printable ring sizing guide below
- Contact Customer Services for a Free Finger Sizer that will be sent to you by post, and follow the instructions below
- Go into any local jewellery store and have the finger size measured
MEASURE EXISTING RING WITH PRINTABLE RING SIZE GUIDE
Measure an existing ring by using our printable ring sizer that can help you
determine your ring size. Before printing, ensure that page scaling is set to “no scaling” on your print settings box
MEASURING YOUR FINGER ACCURATELY WITH FREE RING SIZER
Once you have ordered and received your free ring sizer, follow these handy tips to ensure an accurate finger measurement.
Your ring should fit the intended finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough so it can slide over your knuckle.
Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For accurate results measure your finger size:
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold, and larger at the end of the day and when warm.)
- Measure finger size several times to ensure you obtain an accurate reading.
IF YOU ARE BUYING THE RING AS A SURPRISE
Ask the friends or mother of your partner to see if they know her finger size.
Borrow one of your partners existing rings (from the correct finger) and use the ring measurement guide above to determine its size.
FREE RING RESIZING
Lover’s Rock provides free ring resizing on all rings during the first year. All you have to do is contact a Diamond and Jewellery Consultant to arrange for your free ring resize. Please note you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product, according to our returns policy.
Diamond full eternity rings with a specific number of diamonds per finger size; milgrain or ornate bands cannot be resized. We are happy to exchange your ring for an alternative size within 30 days of purchase. Please note that should you decide on an exchange, your new ring may in some cases contain less or more diamonds or a reduction or increase in precious metal weight which may cause an increase or decrease to the total price.